- Get limited edition MILO van premiums with purchase of selected MILO products
- Stand to win a MILO van visit and a year’s supply of MILO
Singapore, 24 September, 2020 – Since 1950, MILO® the iconic breakfast beverage has captivated the hearts of Singaporeans. Made from the goodness of malt barley, milk and cocoa, and packed with essential vitamins and minerals, MILO® has always been an essential in Singaporean households and a quintessential part of the everyday Singaporean breakfast.
To celebrate 70 years of nutritious goodness in Singapore, MILO is launching four limited edition MILO van collectibles, and giving consumers a variety of ways to create their own MILO van experience!
The four MILO van designs - 1950s, 1960s, 1980s, and 2011 – reflect MILO’s heritage in Singapore and its journey of nourishing Singaporeans. Throughout the years, the MILO van has been a perennial favourite at sporting events and a welcomed sight at the finish line, refreshing participants with the energy to go further.
Consumers can collect all four designs by purchasing the MILO 3in1 Mini Van Collectible promotion pack (18 sachets x 27g), while stocks last only!
Aside from the MILO 3in1 Mini Van Collectible promotion pack, the MILO Van Ready-to-Drink Pack is also available, where children can enjoy being the ‘driver’ of their own MILO van. The MILO Van Ready-to-Drink Pack can be transformed into a customizable MILO van with the child’s name and comes with 48 packs of MILO UHT 200ml, giving extra value savings to parents!
To complete the MILO van experience, consumers can stand to win a MILO van visit* and a year’s supply of MILO in the MILO Van Recipe Showdown contest, just by doing the following:
- Watch four Singaporean personalities – Aiken Chia and Sylvia Chan from Night Owl Cinematics, Pamela Lee Nur Shuhadah from SGAG, and Annette Lee - try and replicate the taste of the MILO from the MILO van, as they battle it out to be the MILO Van Champ. The video will be made available on MILO Singapore’s Facebook, Instagram and YouTube pages at 9pm on 5 October 2020.
- Like and share the video, and also leave a comment to guess correctly which contestant will win the MILO Van Recipe Showdown contest and why.
- Share where they would want to send the MILO van to within Singapore.
More information on the contest will be available from 29 September 2020 on www.nestle.com.sg/brands/promotions.
*Terms and conditions apply. Subject to local laws and regulations, COVID-19 situation improving to Phase 3 or later. MILO Vans deployed will have to be sent to a location accessible by the public and be able to host at least 500 people.