Cereal Butter Cookies Recipe
130g salted butter (room temperature)
80g raw sugar
190g self-raising flour
5g baking powder
2 tsp vanilla extract
50g Nestum cereal
30g Nestum cereal (for coating)
- Preheat the oven at 170°C
- Cream butter & sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in egg and vanilla extract, mix evenly.
- Mix in flour mixture and 50g of Nestum cereal, mix well until a dough forms.
- Line your baking tray with parchment paper. Using a melon scoop, scoop the cookie dough out and coat with the Nestum cereal. Place cookies at least 1” apart on the baking tray.
- Bake at 170°C for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to the cooling rack.
- Store in airtight containers.