Calories per serving:
3 x 4F KITKAT Chocobanana
(12 KITKAT fingers)
1 pack instant vanilla pudding mix
2 cups (473ml) cold low fat milk
2 cups (473ml) whipping cream
½ cup (118ml) condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 whole bananas
KITKAT Chocobanana (1 finger)
- In a large mixing bowl, add instant vanilla pudding mix, pour cold milk over and mix well. Add condensed milk and mix well.
- In another bowl, add whipping cream and vanilla extract, using a hand mixer or stand mixer, whip until stiff peaks form.
- Add the whipped cream into the pudding mixture and fold evenly.
- In individual cups, add a layer of pudding mixture as the base, line the next layer with bananas on the sides and KITKAT Chocobanana cubes in the center.
- Add another layer of pudding, then line the next layer with KITKAT Chocobanana on the sides and banana slices in the center.
- Top with a last layer of pudding and garnish with banana slices and KITKAT Chocobanana.
- Serve immediately or chill for about 1 hour and serve chilled.