100g SCS unsalted butter
170g yellow onion (diced)
10g minced garlic
320g brown mushrooms (sliced)
170g Nestlé Cream
½ cup full cream milk
1½ cups chicken stock
Salt and pepper to taste
3 tsp chopped thyme leaves for garnish
- Prepare Ingredients, chop mushrooms, onion, garlic and thyme leaves.
- Melt butter in a pot. after fully melted, add in onions.
- Saute onions until translucent, then add minced garlic and mushrooms.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes mixing consistently, add Nestlé Cream and milk and mix well.
- When the mixture starts to simmer, remove and add to the blender to blitz mixture to get preferred mushroom consistency.
- Add mixture back into pot and add in chicken stock when mixture starts boiling.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle chopped thyme leaves.