250g linguine pasta
20 pieces of prawns (deveined & deshelled)
1 tsp Paprika
Salt and pepper to taste
12g SCS salted butter
170g onion (finely chopped)
2 tbsp minced garlic
100ml cup of white wine
200g Nestlé Cream
⅓ cup parmesan cheese
1 tbsp parsley for garnishing
- In a pot of boiling water, sprinkle some salt in the water. Add linguine into the pot to boil. Cook till al dente. Drain and drizzle a small amount of oil with the pasta. Toss evenly and set aside.
- Season prawns with salt, pepper and paprika. Set aside.
- In a pan, add in butter, sauté prawns till they turn pink, dish them up and set aside. Reserve any remaining sauce in the pan.
- Add in some oil. Toss in chopped onions and sauté till semi translucent. Add in minced garlic and continue to sauté till fragrant.
- Add in white wine and bring it to a boil.
- Stir in Nestlé Cream and bring it to a simmer.
- Stir in parmesan cheese till creamy, smooth and well combined. Switch off the heat. Season with more salt & pepper to your preference.
- Toss in linguine and cooked shrimps until all are well coated. Add a little water if pasta is a bit too dry to mix.
- Serve pasta with a generous amount of parsley, parmesan cheese and black pepper to your taste.