2 tbsp minced garlic
1 carrot (cut into small cubes)
200g squid (cut into rings)
200g shrimps (deveined and deshelled)
3 tbsp white wine
130g Nestlé Cream
400g cooked rice
Salt & pepper to taste
1 cup mozzarella and parmesan cheese
1 cup Nestum cereal
- Preheat the oven at 200°C, depending on each and individual oven performance.
- Wash & cook rice 1 hour ahead or use overnight rice.
- Heat up the pan with oil.
- Sauté minced garlic till fragrant.
- Add in chopped carrots and continue to sauté.
- Add in all seafood ingredients and sauté them quickly. Make sure not to overcook seafood, as they will continue to cook inside the oven.
- Stir in water & white wine followed by Nestlé Cream.
- Add in cooked rice. Salt and pepper to taste. Continue to cook till the sauce is absorbed by the rice.
- Scoop all ingredients into the heatproof dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and Nestum cereal on top.
- Bake at 220°C for 10 minutes or till it turns golden brown.
- Sprinkle with dried parsley and serve immediately.