1.5 kg of chicken pieces (chicken parts of your choice)
1 tsp salt
1 packet of premix curry paste
2 lemongrass (white part only, slightly pound it)
6 pcs of shallots (blended finely)
6-8 pcs Kaffir lime leaves
Tamarind juice (1 tbsp of tamarind pulp to 5 tbsp of water)
300ml Nestlé Cream
250ml coconut milk
- Wash and cut chicken pieces into bite sizes. Season chicken pieces with 1 tsp of salt for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut potatoes into wedges. Set aside.
- In a pan, stir fry blended shallots till fragrant.
- Add in one packet of chicken curry premix and continue to stir fry till well mixed and fragrant.
- Add in chicken pieces and potatoes and continue to sauté till well combined.
- Pour in water and let it simmer for about 10–15 minutes.
- Add in pineapple pieces, Nestlé Cream, coconut milk, tamarind juice & kaffir lime leaves. Stir and continue to simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with bread or rice.