Calories per serving:
4 x 2F KITKAT Milk Chocolate
(8 KITKAT fingers)
100g unsalted butter (melted)
200g dark chocolate (melted)
240g caster sugar
30g cocoa powder
½ tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
60g plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a 18x18cm baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in eggs and sugar, whisk until mixture is creamy.
- Stir in melted chocolate, melted butter, vanilla essence and salt.
- Fold in sifted flour and cocoa powder.
- Add in chopped KITKAT Milk Chocolate and fold evenly.
- Pour batter into the baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a 180°C oven for about 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to rest to room temperature.
- Slice brownies into squares and serve with mixed berries.