1 cup of milk
3 tbsp white vinegar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp melted butter
½ cup Nestum cereal
½ cup Plain Flour
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp sugar
½ tsp salt
Cooking oil for greasing pan
- In a large mixing bowl, combine milk and vinegar and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine flour, cereal, baking soda, baking powder, sugar & salt, set aside.
- Gently whisk in egg and melted butter into the milk & vinegar mixture.
- Add in the flour mixture ingredients into the liquid mixture. Mix till well combined.
- Grease a pan with cooking spray or butter. Switch to low heat, using a ⅓ cup scoop to scoop up the batter and pan fry over low heat.
- Look out for bubbles to appear on top of the batter.
- Gently, flip the pancake over and continue cooking for another minute.
- Serve with a drizzle of honey and mixed fruits