750g Fish Fillet
40ml white wine
20ml lemon juice
Zest from ½ a lemon
½ cup plain flour
2 eggs (for coating)
Salt & pepper to taste
Dry Coating Mixture:
400g of Nestum cereal
2 tbsp dried parsley
2 tsp garlic & onion powder
1 tsp salt
- Marinate fish with white wine, salt, pepper, lemon juice and lemon zest. Set aside.
- Mix all dry coating ingredients and set aside.
- Whisk eggs and set aside.
- Dip fish fillet in plain flour, dust off excess flour and dip in beaten egg then transfer to dip into the dry coating mixture.
- Lay the coated fillets onto a baking tray.
- In a pan, deep fry the fish fillets over medium low heat, Turn them frequently to prevent burn.
- Fry fish fillets till golden brown.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon and some tartar sauce.