Brown Sugar Boba Popsicle
100g glutinous rice flour
50g brown sugar
80ml hot water
Glutinous rice flour for coating
Brown Sugar Syrup:
80g brown sugar
2 cups water
4 black tea bags
¾ cup brown sugar
170g (1 can) Nestlé Cream
- To make tea, add 2 cups of water into a put and bring to boil. Turn off the heat and add black tea bags, let it steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and add 1 cup of brown sugar, bring to boil until sugar is fully dissolved.
- Turn off heat and mix in Nestle cream while stirring. Mix well and set milk tea aside.
- In a bowl, mix ingredients for pearls together until a sticky paste forms.
- Flour hands and pinch small pearl sized bits and roll into a small ball. Add into a bowl of glutinous rice flour and coat.
- Add pearls into a pot of boiling water and stir, cook until pearls float to the top, drain and add into an empty saucepan.
- Add brown sugar and water into the same pot with pearls, boil for 5 minutes and stir until syrup coats pearls evenly.
- Add 1-2 spoons of pearls into each popsicle mould, then and fill the moulds with milk tea. Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.