Any type of physical activity is good if it makes your body works
more than usual. Remember, find activity that you can enjoy. And,
start slow and gradually increase your level of intensity and frequency.
Here are some suggestions from Health Promotion Board:-
- Moderate – do 30 minutes of such
activity on 5 days a week.
- Vigorous – do 20 minutes of such
activity on 3 days a week.
- Can be performed in three segments
of at least 10 minutes each.
- Combine moderate and vigorous activities
in a week for more variety.
- Do these on 2 or more days a week.
*For more information, visit