Ready to ring in the festive season in a uniquely local way? This November, the KITKAT Chocolatory is back by popular demand with eight exciting new creations that pay homage to iconic local favourites, while getting chocolate lovers into the holiday spirit.
“After an extremely successful launch in April with over 20,000 units sold in just seven days, we are confident that Singaporeans and tourists alike will visit and support our KITKAT Chocolatory the second time around. We are also delighted to introduce exciting and unique flavours by putting our spin on familiar Singaporean and Christmas delights, especially with the upcoming festive season”, said Chow Phee Chat, Regional Head of Communications, Marketing Services, and Innovation & Renovation, Nestlé Malaysia and Singapore.
What better way to kick off the holiday season with these KITKAT treats:
Singapore Limited Edition Flavours
1. Roti Prata With Fish Curry – Aromatic spicy fish curry complemented with crispy prata pastry
2. Singapore Laksa – Inspired by the famous 328 Katong Laksa! Can you spot the taupok (fried beancurd) and fragrant Laksa leaves?
3. Nyonya Bubur Cha Cha – A visual homage to the traditional purple and orange dessert complete with desiccated coconut toppings
Singapore Christmas Editions
4. Mrs Claus’ Christmas Fruit Cake – A real hallmark of Christmas! Mixed fruits joyfully blend with cinnamon and nutmeg, drizzled in festive colours
5. Santa’s Gingerbread Men – A cheerful combination of aromatic ginger spices with a hint of cinnamon; don’t be surprised if you see a cheeky chocolate Gingerbread Man
6. Tiramisu – A recreation of the elegant dessert, topped with crushed roasted hazelnuts
7. Rose Bandung – Lovingly inspired by the popular “Air Bandung”, it is infused in rose flavoured extract and topped with rose petals and raspberry
8. Cendol Durian – A perfect harmony of gula melaka, coconut and the king of fruits
Apart from unwrapping these treats, KITKAT fans can also look forward to enjoying two returning flavours —Singapore Chill Crab and Kopitiam Breakfast— which were launched at the first KITKAT Chocolatory Pop-Up in April 2019.
Craving a KITKAT break? Come and check out the KITKAT Chocolatory Pop-Up Store at Jewel Changi Airport’s Festive Market, located at Cloud9 Piazza, from 21 November 2019 to 5 January 2020 or purchase a 4-finger pack or more - each worth $7.50 - via RedMart from 29 November.
The KITKAT Chocolatory Pop-Up Store will also make its comeback at VivoCity, Level 1 North Atrium, from 9 to 22 December 2019. Selected flavours – Singapore Chilli Crab, Kopitiam Breakfast and Mrs Claus’ Christmas Fruit Cake – will be exclusively available for purchase in-store at FairPrice @ VivoCity (#B2-23) and via FairPrice On, from 28 November to 12 December 2019, and be available at all other locations from 13 December 2019.
Have a break, Have a KITKAT.
About Nestlé KITKAT
Created in 1935, KITKAT became part of Nestlé’s range of confectionery products in 1988 and has grown to become one of Nestlé’s billionaire brands. Nestlé KITKAT is the first global confectionary brand to be made from 100% sustainable cocoa sourced through the Nestlé Cocoa Plan.
The phrase “Have a break, have a KITKAT” aptly describes the mission of KITKAT – to help you take break when you need it the most. Nestlé KITKAT celebrates all the different kinds of breaks KITKAT lovers take - fun, spontaneous, delicious, indulgent, and rewarding. Whether you’re sinking under a sea of paperwork or working like a machine, you can delight in this sweet treat, now made with 100% sustainable cocoa, anytime, anywhere and any way.
For more information on KITKAT, please visit:
Brand page - https://www.nestle.com/brands/allbrands/kit-kat
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kitkatsg/
Official Website - https://www.nestle.com/
As the leading Food, Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, Nestlé is the provider of the best food for whatever time of day and for whatever time of your life. Nestlé has grown to become the world's largest food company offering more than 8,500 brands and 10,000 products. With its headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé has more than 456 factories spread over 80 countries and employs more than 283,000 people.
To find out more about Nestlé, https://www.nestle.com.sg/aboutus