To Press Releases listSep 13, 2018
It has been brought to our attention that false and misleading recruitment advertisements relating to non-existent job openings in Nestlé companies based in Singapore have been circulating on social media in Singapore and Malaysia. Such false and misleading recruitment advertisements, which can be found on various social media platforms such as whatsApp and Facebook, may also require interested person(s) to transfer money into specified bank accounts in order for the job applications to proceed.
Please be informed that Nestlé will not request for cash or any similar benefits from any third parties in connection with any job opportunities in Nestlé. These false and misleading recruitment advertisements ARE NOT AUTHORISED by Nestlé.
If you have received a message like this, or know anyone who has:
- DO NOT provide any personal details (e.g. bank account numbers.)
- DO NOT make any payments.
- CALL our Nestlé Consumer Services Centre at 800-601-1633 to check and verify if the message is a scam.
Outlined below are a few examples of the text messages people have received:
- Sun Rise: Singapore Job Vacancy for Malaysians
- Recruitment agency: XXX
- Urgent requirement for Malaysia NESTLE. Working hours 8.00 to 8.00pm and 8.00 to 8.00am. Basic salary. 1500rm gross salary. 1700rm to 2000rm excluded OT rotating shift transport provided to company and hostel provide company. Sunday and public holiday salary is double. Food kitchen utilities provided by company. Age 18 to 38. Qualification Degree and B E and diploma total people needed 20. Interested candidates please what app no +60 XXXX.
Nestlé takes this matter seriously and reports have been lodged with the relevant authorities.
We wish to emphasize once again that companies in the Nestlé group WILL NOT request for any cash or similar benefits from any third parties in connection with job opportunities in Nestlé.
Please share this advice with friends or relatives who may have received similar messages: