Nestlé Internship Leap Program (NILP)
Our dedicated NILP targets to equip young talent like yourself with on-the-job learning and development within a fast paced and dynamic consumer goods environment.
Get a chance to Experience the Nest’s diverse and inclusive culture as you take on exciting business projects in Nestlé Singapore alongside the world’s leading brands.
The programme which spans from 12 weeks or longer provide internship experience across the Nestle’s business value chain from the research and development, production to the commercial aspects.
- Undergraduate with academic results on-track to a minimum of Second Upper Honors or Cum Laude (Distinction) or equivalent;
- Track record of non-academic, co-curricular activities;
- Keen sense of business acumen, excellence in critical thinking and analytical skills;
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strategic player, driven and ambitious in delivery of results;
- Possess initiative, courage and openness to embrace and lead change.
Land yourself an internship placement in the following areas:
- Retail Business
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain
- Corporate Communications
- Business Analytics
- Quality Assurance
- Application group
- Safety, Health and Environment
- Food Science & Technology
- Consumer Sensory
1. Submit your application through our online portal
2. Complete your profile assessment online
3. Gain insight into our business through solving real-world business issues and interact with business leaders at our Assessment Centre
4. Be welcomed on board and await your journey!